Biology, the study of living creatures and their patterns of essentialness. All the region manages life’s physicochemical perspectives. The recent fad towards cross-disciplinary review and the unification of logical skill and examination from different fields has added to a significant cross-over between the area of biology and different areas of science.
In regions like organic chemistry, biomedicine, and biophysics, current ideas of different disciplines, like science, medication, and physical science, are coordinated with those of biology
- O level A level (all writers)
- McGraw Hill
Levels and Books:
- Pearson Edexcel International A Level Student Book 1 Biology by Ann Fullick with Frank Sochacki.
- Pearson Edexcel International A Level Student Book 2 Biology by Ann Fullick with Frank Sochacki.
- Cambridge International AS and A level Course Book (All Editions)
- by Mary Jones
- Richard Fosbery
- Jennifer Gregory and Dennis Taylor